Crime is good way to finance aviation?

mikea

Touchdown! Greaser!
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iWin
Hey, Kent!

It's apparenttly really easy to acquire a whole fleet of fun aircraft!

1) Move to Florida
2) Steal
3) Profit!

Ferrer also agreed to forfeit numerous airplanes, a helicopter, boats and cars purchased with the profits from the Web site. The forfeited property includes two Cessna airplanes, a RotorWay International helicopter, a 2005 Hummer, a 2002 Chevrolet Corvette, two 2005 Chevrolet Corvettes, a 2005 Lincoln Navigator, an IGATE G500 LE Flight Simulator, a 1984 28-foot Marinette boat and an ambulance.

http://www.macworld.com/news/2006/06/16/piracy/index.php

There was that 20-something spammer who pled guilty and gave up something like $20 million in profits and now tells the government how to catch guys like him. He promises to be good from now on. What he won't do is disclose how much money he made.

You see that guy Kevin T. on TV infomercials? He has been repeatedly convicted or pled guilty for various forms of fraud, including credit card fraud. He's done it so many times it's a matter of routine. He runs fraudulent infomercials. In two years or so the feds finally go after him him. He yawns, pays his lawyer, pays a fine, does the same or a slight variation. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Once he found out he couldn't make claims for worthless products he finally gave that up. Putting his claptrap in a book is protected free speech. So now upstanding companies like Walgreens sell his book. The hard sell makes the book a best seller. :vomit:

Last edited:
mikea said:
Hey, Kent!

It's apparenttly really easy to acquire a whole fleet of fun aircraft!

1) Move to Florida
2) Steal
3) Profit!

Are you implying I'm a criminal? ;)

I think I could do without the hummer and a couple of the vettes. If you're making that much dough, what do you need with a couple of Cessnas? Unless they're Citations...

flyingcheesehead said:
Are you implying I'm a criminal? ;)

I think I could do without the hummer and a couple of the vettes. If you're making that much dough, what do you need with a couple of Cessnas? Unless they're Citations...

Try getting a Citation out of Gastons. :D :D

Back