Craziest touchdown in college football this year.

Capt.Crash'n'Burn

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Capt.Crash'n'Burn
If MSU wins out, Prescott should get the Heisman. It's not hard to put up impressive numbers when you play no team that has a defense.

See: Jeremiah Masoli in the SEC, Oregon vs LSU, Oregon Vs Auburn.

If I were that guy's coach, he would be running every practice until the first game next season. The showboating idiot would never pull crap like that on my team ever again.

Play until you hear the whistle.

I saw that this morning on Sports Center. He won't do that again.

Last edited:
Too much showboating in football. Bench him for a game or two. It's supposed to be a team sport.

Last edited:
I was watching the game when it happened. Really bizarre play. The initial camera shot did not pick up the "fumble" the first time through. It was not until the replay could you what the heck was going on. They even scored a TD for Utah when he crossed the line. The ref got it right.

Hopefully the NFL will pass on this dumbass unlike Desean Jackson who did an even bigger boneheaded stunt in college (doing a grandstanding flip from the 5 yardline dropping the ball on the one) and then did a similar stunt in his pro career.

I give credit to the defensive players and the side judges or whowever those were who clearly recognized the "fumble" and continued the play without errantly blowing it dead.

If I were that guy's coach, he would be running every practice until the first game next season. The showboating idiot would never pull crap like that on my team ever again.

They ran drills all week. After a touchdown, the player is to walk over to the ref and hand him the ball.

They ran drills all week. After a touchdown, the player is to walk over to the ref and hand him the ball.

I wonder what was discussed in the coaches meeting, before they decided on that.

"Ok, we need a drill to prevent stupidity. How do we do that?"

Back