Display Name

Display name:
cpo
Deleted.

Deleted for your own safety. :)

I have the feedback I need.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Look into getting your Basic Ground Instructor's Certificate. You can get it without ever having left the ground. No dual is required.... It will provide you with the theory and knowledge you ought to have to offer info to the beginning pilot community. See Part 61 for info.... It will give you a significant advantage over discussing things that you have not yet done...

Subpart I—Ground Instructors
§61.211 Applicability.
§61.213 Eligibility requirements.
§61.215 Ground instructor privileges.
§61.217 Recent experience requirements.

Best of luck in your training, and welcome to the community.

jnb

Four things needed for a fire: Heat, Fuel, Oxygen, Battalion Chief. Take away any one and you can't have a fire.

The video is tedious. You've managed to make one more sleep-inducing than the Kings.

Thanks for the tip. Interesting...I'm in a flight clinic today, where part 61 came up. :)

I'll look into it, but the reality is that I am not attempting to share aeronautical knowledge or specifics related to flight instruction (rules/techniques). I'll leave that to the the CFIs and folks like Sportys and King.

I'm just documenting information about the process (from my perspective) of obtaining a PPL -- ancillary to actual flight instruction. It's things that I've learned or observed or did during my journey.

I hope it doesn't come across as trying to actually teach people to fly.

Need to spend more time on acquiring the money,with the least amount of work.

Well, seeing as you might not see the benefit of learning effective communication whilst pursuing your PPL, especially since what you would be learning would support and enhance your efforts, perhaps we would all be better served if you kept a private written journal......

Well, seeing as you might not see the benefit of learning effective communication whilst pursuing your PPL, especially since what you would be learning would support and enhance your efforts, perhaps we would all be better served if you kept a private written journal......

Wow. That came out of left field...

Four things needed for a fire: Heat, Fuel, Oxygen, Battalion Chief. Take away any one and you can't have a fire.

The video is tedious. You've managed to make one more sleep-inducing than the Kings.
I quit 34 seconds into the video.

I heard the online pilot community was a tough crowd....

At least I know where I stand here. Thanks all!

Back