Cowbell, revisited

Ghery

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Ghery Pettit
Washington State's basketball team has a great player from Austin, Texas, named Robbie Cowgill. Now, my wife keeps thinking of the Cowsills (yeah, we're showing our age), but the attached picture shows a student's take on it. This is from the WSU vs U$C basketball game yesterday, which the Cougs WON 74 to 50.

Oh, and U$C has a freshman named O.J. Mayo. A fan had some fun with that, too. And when he committed a foul, the students yelled "O.J. Guilty!" :D

Attachments

• Cowgill.JPG
    Cowgill.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 53
  • DSC03679.JPG
    DSC03679.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
I like the Cowsills too. The proto-Partridge family group had some great hits. He can ever forget 'give head of hair, long beautiful hair....'

I like the Cowsills too. The proto-Partridge family group had some great hits. He can ever forget 'give head of hair, long beautiful hair....'

An aviation related aside. Treat Williams, a long time pilot and actor who played the leading role in "Hair", flew commercially for a while after that movie...or so I understand. He presently flies a Seneca.

An aviation related aside. Treat Williams, a long time pilot and actor who played the leading role in "Hair", flew commercially for a while after that movie...or so I understand. He presently flies a Seneca.
The movie Hair was good, the play was even better. I still remember when the play came out. My mom and dad saw it and were shocked that there was nudity on stage. When I finally saw it years later it was hardly shocking.

Washington State's basketball team has a great player from Austin, Texas, named Robbie Cowgill. Now, my wife keeps thinking of the Cowsills (yeah, we're showing our age), but the attached picture shows a student's take on it. This is from the WSU vs U$C basketball game yesterday, which the Cougs WON 74 to 50.

Oh, and U$C has a freshman named O.J. Mayo. A fan had some fun with that, too. And when he committed a foul, the students yelled "O.J. Guilty!" :D

Now that's funny right there!:rofl:

Back