Couple’s Therapy and 3rd Class Medical

• Thread starter anonfuturepilot
  • Start date
I believe people are more emotional than logical. Having said that, there is a reason clinical psychologist roles on TV are so often a comedy routine. There are people that are genuinely talented and there are people with degrees that just seem to parrot soft science social trends. Maybe see if she would go for something more pastoral and less medical in nature.

Let me guess, you argue over sex and/or money.
Isn't it always? When I was in college there was a fairly famous sex researcher at our school named Dr. John Money (many of whose theories have been widely disproven, go figure). The slang name for his "Introduction to Human Sexuality" course was "Sex and Money."

Would you have sex with me for 1 million dollars? Yes
How about 10 dollars? What kind of girl do you think I am?
We've already established that, now we're deciding on price.

My wife insists that she's smarter than me so I suggested a way to find out if it was true. I told her that we would each ask ourselves a question and then we would answer the question we had asked ourselves. The first one that could not answer the question they had asked themselves was not the smart one.

"I'll go first" I said. "How does a rabbit burrow a hole in the ground without getting dirt all around the outside of the hole?" She looked at me really puzzled. I said again, "how does a rabbit dig a hole in the ground with out getting dirt and debris all around the out side of the hole?" My answer to my question was, "because he digs it from the inside out."

She then looked at me and laughed while asking, "how in the world does he do that?" I told her, "that's your question for you to answer!"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back