Cost Estimate

BlkCoffeeBlues

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
BlkCoffeeBlues
So I have begun the (very) early stages of deciding whether I want to buy and what that might look like. Let's say for purposes of having a baseline to go off of that I am looking at some flavor of B58 Baron. Let's say I want to upgrade whatever I get to a full Garmin Suite...GTN 750 or 650, GFC 600, some flavor of flight deck, probably with engine monitoring, Flightstream. Anyone have any idea what such an endeavor might generally run, with installation? I am in Central Texas, and honestly doing an upgrade like that is something I would just want to factor into a loan or whatnot, for safety and enjoyment. Thanks!!

Guessing with a full panel overhaul and autopilot. 100k

That's kind of what I had been using as a placeholder number...glad to know I'm not super far off...thanks!

I believe the consensus also is to buy a plane within the avionics you want, if possible. The owner who installed them will typically only see an increase in sales price of 1/2 the cost of the avionics upgrades.

I was poking around on controller and found exactly the plane I want, with avionics. And then realized it’s in Great Britain.

Back