correspondence from a future airman

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty simple, I go out to a dinner with friends or work, I see a glass or wine or beer for every seat for the most part, no Ubers in that town, don’t see a single cab, repeat this over many occasions over the years in many cities.

You do know that one beer or glass of wine will not put the average (or anywhere close to average) person over .08, right? Even two normal beers in an hour won't. A pint of 7% IPA won't either.

Sure, odd these days trusting your eyes and common sense is frowned upon, something tells me most of the people are not straight edge trying to fool others to think they are drinking actual alcohol, strange times

I'm not sure I can determine your intended meaning, as proper sentence structure and punctuation is rather lacking, but I'm just impressed you can see exactly what is in everyone's glasses at a restaurant and know for certain what they are drinking. I would have to walk around the place and probably have to ask to taste some peoples' drinks to do that, and I would probably end up being kicked out for being an absolute creep.

Thread closed. We’ve drifted too far off the original topic and it’s unlikely that any further productive discussion will occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back