Cool takeoffs

Sinistar

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Brad
I love this guys YouTube Channel, I think I have watched all the Mach Loop ones. But this was fun to watch, especially how different they all are. I though the Phantoms had a long takeoff roll but I think the Tornado was maybe longer.

Somebody should have told that 16 driver his wings we’re on fire! Both missles were smoking pretty bad... hope it turned out OK!

I still don't know where this show or event was...the U2 takeoff was cool to watch. The f15s sure get off the ground fast. The migs have the best lines...except the Raptors :)

I still don't know where this show or event was...the U2 takeoff was cool to watch. The f15s sure get off the ground fast. The migs have the best lines...except the Raptors :)

Problem with the Raptor is you only get a peak at it before it goes vertical and through the ionosphere at warp speed!

Its the Royal International Air Tattoo. Happens every July over in England.
I've never been to Osh, is there anything like this at Oshkosh or other places in the US (eg. U2, F4s, Tornado's, etc).

RIAT is one of the few places to see that sort of thing. Usually it’s the international type (Paris / Farnborough) where you have this many fighters departing.

In the US there really aren’t that many shows that have that many military aircraft departing at once. Back in the day, there used to be some shows (Daytona) where the fighters would depart and then beat up the field with some high speed flybys. Those days are long gone.

Back