Cool Super Cub Video

Nice video.This is the type of flying i like.I learn lot's off of this board and the blue board,but don't seem to be much interest in this type of stuff on these boards.Hopefully some of you guys will order some bushwheels and have some fun.I just got a set of 31 inch bushwheels,you guys gotta try these.

well i think if any of us had the means to get a superduper cub on 31 inch tires, we all would have it. i love towing gliders with the clubs supercub, big tires would just be extra drag and we dont really need them here. its fun to pretend im some sort of hot shot in alaska though when the glider drops off and i spiral down to land. yea right.

Hmmm, I could have sworn that one of those shots had the cub going straight into a fog bank! Of, right, he was on an IFR flight plan at 3' AGL! LOL! Looks like fun flying!

SuperCub, do you have floats on either of your planes?
rob, i have floats for both.Also have wheelskis for both.If you ever get north pm me first,will be glad to take ya flying in an old cub.Lots o fun.

rob, i have floats for both.Also have wheelskis for both.If you ever get north pm me first,will be glad to take ya flying in an old cub.Lots o fun.

Floats... Wheel skis... Droooooool. :yes:

Where's North? I fly Super Cubs on skis or floats in Cadillac, MI occasionally. Fun fun fun!

You can be sure I will.
Where in Maine are you?
I'm also itching to fly a 185 on floats....droool.

You can be sure I will.
Where in Maine are you?
I'm also itching to fly a 185 on floats....droool.
Between Bethel and Rumford.My strip is about 15 miles down river form the bethel airport.If you have ever skied sunday river in newry maine,i am not too far.

Floats... Wheel skis... Droooooool. :yes:

Where's North? I fly Super Cubs on skis or floats in Cadillac, MI occasionally. Fun fun fun!
I am in maine,north to rob.I was stranded in manistique mi once.had engine trouble there.

I am in maine,north to rob.I was stranded in manistique mi once.had engine trouble there.

Ah, Schoolcraft County.

I've driven past it many times. :(

I really wish there was a Super Cub I could rent nearby. I may just have to buy into the one that a couple of the guys in my club bought. Straight floats in summer, wheels in winter. Maybe I can convince 'em to get some skis for it. :yes:

That looks so fun.

I got bit by the Cub bug at Gastons. I gotta get me a plane that goes low and slow someday.

There's some nice ones in that whole Youtube collection.
Thanks.
The footage of the backside of the hogsback at Mile Hi is quite rare.

Back