Cool NYC Airshow Pics

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
Sorry if these have been posted already...

Attachments

• image00253.jpg
    image00253.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 51
  • image007108.jpg
    image007108.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 47
  • image008119.jpg
    image008119.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image0091210.jpg
    image0091210.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 45
Those are incredible pics! Did you take those? Forgive my ignorance, this may be a question whose answer is widely known on this forum, but are you an aerobatic pilot, were you in the show?

cool pics! I've met the Airshow reserve biplane pilot and his family. He seems to enjoy what he does and has a beautiful airplane.

Those are incredible pics! Did you take those? Forgive my ignorance, this may be a question whose answer is widely known on this forum, but are you an aerobatic pilot, were you in the show?

Actually, yes, that's me in the Pitts over the river......

.... and then I wake up from my dream. ;)

Nope. Not me. The only 'aerobatics' I've done include spin training in my PP training, some aileron and barrel rolls in a few RV's, and dealing with Tony's first few 'unusual attitude' situations while doing IR training in the RV. ;)

The only connection that I have to these photos is that they were sent to me from a retired Navy friend in Seattle. Don't know how she got them, but I'm sure they will be making the email rounds soon enough. :)

The only thing that's cooler, was that I got to see those pics being taken! At least the ones with the warbirds.
I was sitting in my apartment and heard a tremendous racket, and got to see those guys flying circles around lower Manhattan. It made my day!

Back