Cookson, OK (44M) 26th Wild Onion & Eggs Fly-in

timwinters

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
LTD
Short notice, I know, but I just received notice and thought I'd share because this is a fun one. I used to go every year when I lived in SW MO. But now that I'm on the east side of the state it's a tad too far.

April 18 - Cookson, OK – Tenkiller Airpark (44M) – 26th Annual Wild Onions ‘N Eggs Fly-in Breakfast 8:00 -10:30AM.

Fuel available on the field (cash or check – no credit cards). This is a long running event that attracts Warbirds, classics, and just about any type aircraft that flies. The location is a grass strip in very good condition right on the shore of Tenkiller Lake. The food is always good and plentiful; I have never gone away hungry. (The wild onions are optional.) On field overnight camping is available. Come camp on Friday evening and enjoy a BBQ dinner sponsored by the Flint #11 Masonic Lodge for a modest donation. Jody Jones is the BBQ Master Chef. -- Information: email: veedster@aol.com or Phone: 918-457-4774.

I was looking forward to that one. But family needs prevail...

I have a whole yard full of wild onions. I figure if they are edible I'm more likely to finally kill them off...

Damn you!! I'm self grounded right now and would sooooooooo go to this!

Back