Cookie Dough is complete

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
We'll be baking tonight. Leah reports that the cookie dough tastes great!

Did you collect enough dog crap to make 3 dozen?

You can thank Kent for that. :D

actually that quote is taken incredibly out of context, i saw the original post. you should run for president.

While I have no reason to doubt Leah's integrity, I believe that a second opinion is in order. My address is...

While I have no reason to doubt Leah's integrity, I believe that a second opinion is in order. My address is...

In order to appease the PoA Quality Assurance team, I will arrive around 8pm to perform my... uhhh... tests. :D

You know.. Just to make sure nobody gets sick at 6Y9. I'm watching out for YOU guys!

LOL! Wut?

Attachments

• cookie-monster.jpg
    cookie-monster.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
LOL! Wut?
Look both ways before crossing for cookies!

attachment.php

Leaving KOEO around 1:30, I'll be there around 4ish, if I don't make some stops along the way. Bringing some fresh veggie salsa to dip the cookies in... er, maybe I'll bring some chips.

Looking forward to putting some faces to screen names!

Tim

Leaving KOEO around 1:30, I'll be there around 4ish, if I don't make some stops along the way. Bringing some fresh veggie salsa to dip the cookies in... er, maybe I'll bring some chips.

Looking forward to putting some faces to screen names!

Tim

Great! You might wanna check out this thread: http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21962

I think we're all going to try to monitor 122.75 enroute. It sounds like we'll all be arriving within an hour of each other. Maybe Ed should get some sort of NOTAM out for mass-arrivals. ;)

No NOTAM needed, but I sure hope he called the tower to let them know to expect us all!:rofl:

******** NOTAMs without keywords ********

!GRB 05/039 GRB LAA UNAVBL 0430-1030 DLY
!CLI 11/002 CLI JET A FUEL AVBL
!GRB 09/072 OCQ NDB UNMNT
!GRB 08/029 6Y9 POA FLYIN ALL TRFC PSE ADVISE

Back