Convention - Personal Rotorcraft (Gyros / Heli) Aug 2-8 2011 IN, ALL Aircraft Welcome

barnstorm

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Tim O'Connor
I apologize for the double-post. I saw an event listed in classifeds :dunno: and followed suit not taking the proper time to look for this topic. :mad2:

August 2-6th, 2011

Mentone Indiana Airport (C92)

All Aircraft Welcome!

Note: PPCs meet at the convention also.

12296 N 600 S
MENTONE, IN 46539
Phone 574-353-722

The PRA International Convention is a Mecca for homebuilding pilots, attracting fans from all over the globe!

Unlike other events, the PRA Convention is centered on HOMEBUILT ROTORCRAFT and rotorcraft related activities, fans and interests.

The PRA Convention is packed full of seminars, forums, contests, events, ceremonies and lots of homebuilt rotorcraft flying and resources.

More info? www.PRA.org

A video of last years convention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcVozz6MhBg

Banner Ad for convention:

banner4.gif

Re: Convention - Personal Rotorcraft (Gyros / Heli) Aug 2-8 2011 IN, ALL Aircraft Wel

Interesting,

Always liked gyros, but hardly ever see them any where.

Re: Convention - Personal Rotorcraft (Gyros / Heli) Aug 2-8 2011 IN, ALL Aircraft Wel

Interesting,

Always liked gyros, but hardly ever see them any where.

We can fix that! :D

EAA chapter 174 (Clermont County) is having a gyro presentation this Sunday at I69, 2pm.

If you want a demo ride send me an email.

If the forecast improves for tomorrow there should be a few gyros at HAO (Hamilton/Butler County) for a sport pilot meeting at noon.

Check facebook TriState sport pilots association for future meetings.

It is on my calendar. Thanks for the post. It sounds way cool, and if the wx cooperates you'll see me and the mighty Free Bird there.

Great!

The convention is fantastic.

Anyone coming to the EAA meeting Sunday it will be at the HAWK Building at the airport (the FBO can tell you where it is at).

For the HAO event, just follow the sport aircraft.

Full Page Convention AD!

Please post around!

Attachments

• final_version.jpg
    final_version.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 0

We can fix that! :D

EAA chapter 174 (Clermont County) is having a gyro presentation this Sunday at I69, 2pm.

If you want a demo ride send me an email.

If the forecast improves for tomorrow there should be a few gyros at HAO (Hamilton/Butler County) for a sport pilot meeting at noon.

Check facebook TriState sport pilots association for future meetings.

Bah, missed this post!:mad2:

Instructor / Rides / Training availability at the PRA convention

(attached)

attachment.php

Attachments

• mentone 2011 CFI chart copy.jpg
    mentone 2011 CFI chart copy.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Mentone 2010 CFI chart.pdf
    36.2 KB · Views: 0
Back