Contrails on?

flyemlow

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
flyemlow
On flight following the other day with Denver center and out of the blue a controller comes on and says "Attention all aircraft contrails on, contrails on." What the heck is that all about? I made a quick S turn to see if I was making a contrail but to no avail. Then started looking over the panel on the Bo and see if there was a switch somewhere that I've overlooked since I've owned the plane. No luck there either. Anybody ever hear this or know what the guy was talking about?

On flight following the other day with Denver center and out of the blue a controller comes on and says "Attention all aircraft contrails on, contrails on." What the heck is that all about? I made a quick S turn to see if I was making a contrail but to no avail. Then started looking over the panel on the Bo and see if there was a switch somewhere that I've overlooked since I've owned the plane. No luck there either. Anybody ever hear this or know what the guy was talking about?

You entered the O Zone.

I was monitoring 21.5 and it may have come over that radio. Happened too quick and out of the blue to really figure which freq. Just an odd announcement to hear

I was monitoring 21.5 and it may have come over that radio. Happened too quick and out of the blue to really figure which freq. Just an odd announcement to hear

My money is on a troll just popping up and putting it out there. Anyone with a handheld can do it.

They're chemtrails, not contrails. Get your trolling correct.

Don't start that chemtrail conspiracy nonsense...you'll have every truther nut job doing google searches blowing up this site. POA will crash after my first ever post here. Don't wanna be the guy that brings down the site and hated by all

Don't start that chemtrail conspiracy nonsense...you'll have every truther nut job doing google searches blowing up this site. POA will crash after my first ever post here. Don't wanna be the guy that brings down the site and hated by all

What conspiracy? I'm a member of Team Chemtrail. This month we are trying out a new mind control spray.

(Secretly hoping the morons show up. Cheap entertainment.)

c83e63a0c42c7af698656f0da5ad1d55.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You shouldn't have heard that announcement, what is your current location? We will have someone come over and take care of you..........I mean explain it all to you. :D
Just because you aren't paranoid, doesn't mean they still aren't out to get you! :eek:

That is what the call was in reference to. Chemtrails are a Pandora's box issue, and that box has been opened and destroyed, no chance to close it now.:lol: It's gotten to the point where there are "Chemtrail Equipped" stickers that people stick on door frames getting onboard.:lol:

That is what the call was in reference to. Chemtrails are a Pandora's box issue, and that box has been opened and destroyed, no chance to close it now.:lol: It's gotten to the point where there are "Chemtrail Equipped" stickers that people stick on door frames getting onboard.:lol:

Dang - I gotta get me some of those stickers.

Dang - I gotta get me some of those stickers.

I saw one getting on a Delta 757 the other day, cracked me up. I wonder f t was a pilot. There's a Chemtrail Pilot's Association flight case sticker I've seen a couple of times now....

Kinda reminds me of my old college roomate when he put a "TURBO" sticker on the side of the old Impala he inherited from his dad. Always got some funny looks every time we had to put gas it in. It got a lot of funny looks.

Kinda reminds me of my old college roomate when he put a "TURBO" sticker on the side of the old Impala he inherited from his dad. Always got some funny looks every time we had to put gas it in. It got a lot of funny looks.

I had a 76 Civic 1200 fully badged as a 1980 Corvette.

It's gotten to the point where there are "Chemtrail Equipped" stickers that people stick on door frames getting onboard.:lol:

Oh me too, me too! I need some of those stickers too! I want to slap some on my Cherokee. And heck, even on my buddy's airshow T-6 that sure has a smoke system. :D

I had a 76 Civic 1200 fully badged as a 1980 Corvette.

That is actually funny. I think I've seen a Civic with a Hemi badge once. Funny.

It is far worse when fartcan idiots start removing vehicle logos from their loud-and-obnoxious mosquitoe-farters so that people don't know that the kids are driving a Honda or Toyota, god forbid. Not funny, retarded. They are actually serious. :lol:

I had a BMW emblem on the front of my Miata in the mid-90's. It was when BMW was about to announce a sports car, and it got a fair amount of attention.

I also had "5.0" emblems on the flanks, but that part was serious!

I had a BMW emblem on the front of my Miata in the mid-90's. It was when BMW was about to announce a sports car, and it got a fair amount of attention.

I also had "5.0" emblems on the flanks, but that part was serious!

Serious as in 5.0 gal in the fuel tank? Or 5.0 inches of hiproom and legroom -- combined? :rofl::rofl:

I joke... I really like the car. I was in high school when it was first sold and I guess the things you like at that time of life always stick with you.

Serious as in 5.0 gal in the fuel tank? Or 5.0 inches of hiproom and legroom -- combined? :rofl::rofl:

I joke... I really like the car. I was in high school when it was first sold and I guess the things you like at that time of life always stick with you.

Maximum height of driver before they can't see because they're staring at the top frame of the windshield, without giving the seat a foam-ectomy. Heh.

I'm seriously trying to find a site where those are available, I've got to have some! Any links?

I read about that one, the spray actuator valve stuck open and they were forced to dispense right til touchdown. A lot of sick people in L.A. the next morning.

I'm seriously trying to find a site where those are available, I've got to have some! Any links?

I've looked but I'm not finding the one I saw. This was a white 1-1/2"-2" round sticker with blue perimeter lettering. Made me laugh my ass off.

One of my co-workers had a company issued Omnorizon. It was a straight from the factory where the front was badged as an Omni and the rear was badged as a Horizon. Aside from that, it was a POS.

-Skip

Back