Contacting the MC

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
So...

Say one has a message for the MC, how would one send such message? Reading what's here already, it appears that the "contact us" link is supposed to only be used by unregistered users, and doesn't go to the whole MC anyway.

Send your PM to the user named Pilots of America Management. Just pull up one of the rules threads and click on the user name.

FYI: the # of MC's is greater than the maximum addressees for a PM. So you really can't send a single message to all. Best to jsut pick a few and ask your question.

FYI: the # of MC's is greater than the maximum addressees for a PM. So you really can't send a single message to all.
Actually, you can, as Jason said above, by sending one to "Pilots of America Management."
Best to jsut pick a few and ask your question.
That works, too, if you so desire.

Actually, you can, as Jason said above, by sending one to "Pilots of America Management."
That works, too, if you so desire.
I had been told, by Chuck I believe (I may be wrong on that), that you guys hardly ever read anything sent to that address. Has that changed? I know late last year I sent a request to that address and never heard anything back, not even an acknowledgment that the PM was received. I have had far more luck contacting MC members directly when I had a question.

Can you explain how stuff sent to that account is handled? I mean do any PMs sent there re-mail out to all MC members or do the PM stay in that inbox only? Just wondering.

I had been told, by Chuck I believe (I may be wrong on that), that you guys hardly ever read anything sent to that address. Has that changed?
Well, we hope it has. We had a discussion earlier this year about issues involving emails and PM's to the PoAM, and as a result, have tried to do better about checking the PoAM account more routinely, say, once a week or so.
Can you explain how stuff sent to that account is handled?
When one of us checks and finds something requiring action, we take it to the PoA MC forum (which is only visible to us), discuss it, and act.
I mean do any PMs sent there re-mail out to all MC members
No -- that only happens with Bad Post reports. So if you have a critical item requiring immediate action, you should use a Bad Post report if it involves a RoC violation, or for other issues, PM one of us directly -- but only as a last resort if you do not get a timely response from the PoAM account.

Well, we hope it has. We had a discussion earlier this year about issues involving emails and PM's to the PoAM, and as a result, have tried to do better about checking the PoAM account more routinely, say, once a week or so.
When one of us checks and finds something requiring action, we take it to the PoA MC forum (which is only visible to us), discuss it, and act.
No -- that only happens with Bad Post reports. So if you have a critical item requiring immediate action, you should use a Bad Post report if it involves a RoC violation, or for other issues, PM one of us directly -- but only as a last resort if you do not get a timely response from the PoAM account.
Thanks, that is helpful.

Also -- if the issue is related to a thread or a post -- I'd suggest you just report the post. When you report a post a new thread is created in the MC forums along with your comments for discussion.

Once a week? Uhhh... I'll skip that one.

Back