Conquest I

N747JB

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
John
i think I've found my next airplane and will be putting my 1985 425 on the market this week. It has a little over 6000 hours and is on a FAA approved maintenance program that delays the SID inspections. About half of them are complete, the rest are do on calendar time through 2025. I upgraded all the avionics in 2013, G600, GNS 750 and 650, dual remote transponders, remote audio panel, GDL 69A XM weather and radio. 4 blade props, speed stack exhaust, SPZ 500 auto pilot!!
Engines are both 2500 SMOH, props o/h 2 years ago. Flies great, 255 knots at FL 210, 70 GPH.
Priced at $625,000.00
I'll add pictures later.
Thanks!

Well? :D:D

You jsut gonna throw this out and bail?
What is next?

Well? :D:D

You jsut gonna throw this out and bail?
What is next?
I've got my eye on a Citation, I'm working on the numbers now. It's a Williams engined I SP, great avionics, newer paint and interior, very nice airplane, just trying to get the figures to work out!

John, I went ahead and posted a link on the Twin Cessna forum. It's not uncommon for folks from there to be upgrading to a 425.

John, I went ahead and posted a link on the Twin Cessna forum. It's not uncommon for folks from there to be upgrading to a 425.
Thanks! I had a little setback on the one I was looking at, but I am still hot to find one! Maybe the fever will subside before I pull the trigger!! :)

Maybe the fever will subside before I pull the trigger!! :)

Somehow, I doubt that. ;)

Is a 441 out of the question? I recall you were looking at one a month or two back.

pm me if you have any questions, I am flying both occasionally right now.
citation: 100kts faster, >10K higher, but double the fuel flow and mx. less cockpit room too! I love both but my heart is with the 425.

Back