Congratulations Tristan!!!

Way to go, girrl! Sincere congratulations! And I agree, it's good that you went back and truly understood the areas you had problems with, rather than just "getting lucky."

WTG, Tristan!!

And thanks for the writeup.

Altthe best,
Jim

Hopefully my first flight for multi will be on tuesday. That'll be a totally different ball game. Up till now, all the airplanes have just been different versions of cessnas. It'll be quite an adventure in itself.

Be careful with that last one. It is awfully close to 'Hi, I'm Tristan fly me' then a hair flip ala the 1960's airline TV commercials that you are probably too young to have known about but may have heard in history class. :D:D

Try answering, 'the meat sacks that sit behind me'
That'll get 'em thinking
Haha I'll remember that comment if I'm ever a passenger in your airplane!

Be careful with that last one. It is awfully close to 'Hi, I'm Tristan fly me' then a hair flip ala the 1960's airline TV commercials that you are probably too young to have known about but may have heard in history class. :D:D

Try answering, 'the meat sacks that sit behind me'
That'll get 'em thinking

National Airlines "Fly Me"... "Fly Maggie"

I was having the trip down memory lane yesterday with the guy sitting next to me from London to the US. Not surprisingly, I won the contest of how many small/foreign, old & extinct airlines I've flown on (and even which ones we remember). National, Pan Am, Braniff, TWA, Mohawk, Piedmont, PSA, Western, Eastern, New York Air, People Express (or People Distress, depending on your view), Trump Shuttle, Colgan, Swissair, Crossair, and a whole host of foreign carriers where you were as likely as not to see chickens in the overhead bins.

Sorry I missed this, was in El Paso with dead 'puter.

Rock, Roll, repeat as necessary.

Good on ya'!

This is how I understand it and I got an "excellent!" for explaining it as well as demonstrating it. Half the battle isn't the manuever, its understanding what you're doing.

Ah, I see you're well on your way to being a darn good CFI too! :yes:

Hopefully my first flight for multi will be on tuesday. That'll be a totally different ball game. Up till now, all the airplanes have just been different versions of cessnas. It'll be quite an adventure in itself.

Cool! What kind of airplane are you going to be doing the multi in?

Have fun, multi flying is great! And don't worry if you give your instructor a blank stare the first time he fails an engine on you in flight...everyone does that the first time or two.

Back