Congratulations to our Jay Honeck

AcroBoy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Jim N
This may have been posted earlier, but our own Jay Honeck was written up in the AOPA pilot for his contributions in increasing flight safety for lobbying against a new cell tower near the Iowa City airport. They even had his photo where he was wearing a suit and tie!

Jay has also been written up for his work with the Friends of Iowa City Airport, a grass roots organization that supports the airport and its activities!

He and his wife also own an aviation theme hotel on the corner of the Iowa City airport, and it is a great place to visit and stay!

Congrats to Jay for his hard work in the support of aviation!

It was unusual to see Jay in a suit and tie. Last time we saw him was at his hotel pool with a beer in hand and a sunburn. There are few people that share his passion and energy in promoting all aspects of aviation. Congrats again.

It was unusual to see Jay in a suit and tie. Last time we saw him was at his hotel pool with a beer in hand and a sunburn. There are few people that share his passion and energy in promoting all aspects of aviation. Congrats again.

Getting a swell head already, tsk tsk... a SUIT AND TIE? What kind of grass-roots aviator goes around in a suit and tie?! :D I decided to dress up for a party recently, and realized I hadn't put a "business noose" round my neck in years. Almost forgot how to tie it. :D

This may have been posted earlier, but our own Jay Honeck was written up in the AOPA pilot for his contributions in increasing flight safety for lobbying against a new cell tower near the Iowa City airport. They even had his photo where he was wearing a suit and tie!

Jay has also been written up for his work with the Friends of Iowa City Airport, a grass roots organization that supports the airport and its activities!

He and his wife also own an aviation theme hotel on the corner of the Iowa City airport, and it is a great place to visit and stay!

Congrats to Jay for his hard work in the support of aviation!

A suit and tie...............JAY????????? This will NEVER do!!

Every time I break down and wear a suit and tie, my wife picks up the phone and makes dinner reservations at some restaurant where I can't pronounce the names of the food!!!!!!!!!!!!
:))

Good job Jay! Glad to see some of us are active with these issues.
Dudley

A suit and tie...............JAY????????? This will NEVER do!!

Every time I break down and wear a suit and tie, my wife picks up the phone and makes dinner reservations at some restaurant where I can't pronounce the names of the food!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job Jay! Glad to see some of us are active with these issues.
Dudley

Heh, heh. Same here. Thanks, Dudley.

I'm just glad they didn't use THIS photo:

sDay1-66-Jay&GermanGirls&guy.jpg

(Taken at Oktoberfest in Munich last October, after being up for 36 straight hours and consuming about six billion beers. No, I don't know any of them -- and that guy on the right looks a little *too* happy with himself, if you ask me...)

:yikes: :goofy:

Heh, heh. Same here. Thanks, Dudley.

I'm just glad they didn't use THIS photo:

sDay1-66-Jay&GermanGirls&guy.jpg

(Taken at Oktoberfest in Munich last October, after being up for 36 straight hours and consuming about six billion beers. No, I don't know any of them -- and that guy on the right looks a little *too* happy with himself, if you ask me...)

:yikes: :goofy:

There's nothing like a German tuba band and a million liters of good German beer to put a smile on your puss!

I just noticed the date on this thread. June 08???
Dudley

Back