Congrats

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Tooting my own horn here, but I soloed on of my students last friday. He and I were both very happy. His landings were even better after I got out. Flying out of my new airport, with 2400 feet, 24 feet wide, trees in three quadrants and a history of accidents involving driving off the side/end of the runway, I was very careful in turning him lose and he performed well. It was the perfect night too, no wind, great vis. Congrats to Nick Paxton!

Attachments

• DSC00343.JPG
    DSC00343.JPG
    476.5 KB · Views: 26
tonycondon said:
Tooting my own horn here, but I soloed on of my students last friday. He and I were both very happy. His landings were even better after I got out. Flying out of my new airport, with 2400 feet, 24 feet wide, trees in three quadrants and a history of accidents involving driving off the side/end of the runway, I was very careful in turning him lose and he performed well. It was the perfect night too, no wind, great vis. Congrats to Nick Paxton!

great..now I'll make an ass out of myself there..and I'll get to hear how your damn student pilot did it perfectly.

jangell said:
great..now I'll make an ass out of myself there..and I'll get to hear how your damn student pilot did it perfectly.
Oh, yeah . . . :D

Congrats to your student, and you!

I learned out of a challenging strip, and it made me a better pilot, I think.

Back