Concrete, WA. Fly-In & airport camping!

comanche pilot

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Kevin
This is a great Fly-In and has been very well attended in the past. They have a great pilot's lounge with full kitchen and shower/bath facilities. Lots to see and do, including tours of the nearby dam and power house, shuttles provided to town and other attractions! Pancake breakfast, movies playing in hangars, live music and a beer garden are all planned for this weekend's festivities. We'll be having lots of fun, even if we arent going to KOSH! :0)
Hope to see you there!
http://vintageaircraftmuseum.org/calendar/concrete-north-cascades-fly-in/

It was an excellent time this past weekend in Concrete. Max capacity fly-in with over 250 planes showing up, they were turning them away as there was no place to park them all. Nice video a fellow pilot made and posted to youtube, flying from my home airport KAWO in to Concrete for the fy-in.

It was an excellent time this past weekend in Concrete. Max capacity fly-in with over 250 planes showing up, they were turning them away as there was no place to park them all. Nice video a fellow pilot made and posted to youtube, flying from my home airport KAWO in to Concrete for the fy-in.
Great video - I actually watched the entire thing. I need to get up there from VUO one of these days.

Back