Computer Science college students

poadeleted21

Touchdown! Greaser!
Anyone? Know of any good CS/CE/EE/SE majors in college looking for a intern gig. Helps to be an aviation nut. Must be done with freshman year and no more than 6 months since graduating.

Anyone? Know of any good CS/CE/EE/SE majors in college looking for a intern gig. Helps to be an aviation nut. Must be done with freshman year and no more than 6 months since graduating.

Yup, but he hates airplanes.

Besides discriminating on the basis of age, do you require any particular race, sex, sexual preference, lack of disability, or veterans status in your applicants?

Besides discriminating on the basis of age, do you require any particular race, sex, sexual preference, lack of disability, or veterans status in your applicants?

Well no, we don't discriminate based on age. Our latest intern was nearing 40 when he started. If you're 75 and enrolled at the University of Phoenix, let me know as long as you're done with your first year of courses.

I'm 19 and will have 39 credit hours after this semester is up. I also have my PPL if that helps.
Charlie

My son is getting a double degree-Bsc in Computer Science w math minor and a BSc in Information Technology. He is in the College of Engineering at Mizzou. He has his SEL PPL. He is technically a second semester Junior. Let me know if you want to get in touch with him.

We have good pay and supply a furnished apartment.

Sorry. My assumption when I see "intern" these days is "unpaid coffee getter".

Congrats for actually being human about it at your company. I've seen way too many places who do it wrong.

You know you're just going to find someone who will spend all day on POA, don't you?

Back