Computer accessories

Matthew

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Matthew
Monday is International Talk Like a Pirate Day,

if you want to Type Like a Pirate, you'll need this keyboard.

Arrrr! That keyboard be incomplete! Every good pirate knows that Arrrr! starts with A!

But it be a good try, matey!

(We just got back from a Caribean Cruise on a sailing ship and by the end of it, we all were honorary pirates. ;))

Back in August of 1982 Bill Dunlop set a world record for sailing single-handed, no engine, from Portland, ME to Falmouth, England. I processed his many rolls of slides. His "larger" boat was Enchantress(30+') and was out of the same marina(Wallace's Marina) where I kept my sloop. Bill was a popular speaker at lower-grade schools, showing his slides to thse he called My little pirates. Here I note "larger" and "was" because Bill's greater claim to fame was an attempt to sail around the world in his smaller boat, nine feet long. After some point, apparently unknown, Bill was never heard or seen again. But he was a character and 1/2.

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q...illa:en-US:official_s&sa=N&tab=ff&oi=froogler

HR

Greebo said:
Arrrr! That keyboard be incomplete! Every good pirate knows that Arrrr! starts with A!

(We just got back from a Caribean Cruise on a sailing ship and by the end of it, we all were honorary pirates. ;))

You haven't seen the newest version.

Frank Browne said:
You haven't seen the newest version.

But that's why the original had upper and lower case.

rrrrrrrrrrrrrr! ( the pirates battle cry )

R! ( everyone knows pirates cannot spell, that's why X marks the spot )

Yeah, thats better, but like Jean says - it needs an X now. ;)

Greebo said:

Windjammer, or someone else?

Windjammer - on the Legacy, on a repositioning cruise. Tortola, Jost Van Dyke, Virgin Gorda, Anguilla, St. Baarts, and finally St. Marteen.

Absolutely amazing!

Back