Complete Stratux System

That's a good price. I've built quite a few myself and, if including the mount and battery in the price, can't do it for much less than $170. Built a few for friends just 'cause I like tinkering, but for anyone who doesn't...these are great devices and the price is right. No affiliation... just nice to see these things available. Still have no idea why people are paying more than twice as much for a Stratus.

Just finished building one with the v2 and v3 low power sdr radios, gps and ahrs for about $180. That price included the suction mount, a 20,000mah battery, a 10' usb cable and a 2.4 volt lighter adapter. It picked up all the traffic for 20 miles around my house on the droidefb app. What's not to like?

Just finished building one with the v2 and v3 low power sdr radios, gps and ahrs for about $180. That price included the suction mount, a 20,000mah battery, a 10' usb cable and a 2.4 volt lighter adapter. It picked up all the traffic for 20 miles around my house on the droidefb app. What's not to like?

2.4 amp, 5 volt...

Back