Commercial Prep Software

Daytonabch04

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Daytonabch04
The commercial written hasn't been discussed lately, so does anyone have a favorite/recommendation for preparing for the comm written? I'm looking to do it online preferably and would like a software that includes a logbook endorsement for the written test. I have seen most the endorsements with a comm ground school prep, but not sure if a ground school prep is really needed for the commercial. I'm doing this Part 61, so will not have formalized Part 141 software. Any ideas? Thanks.

I have the Gleim program, books, and online learning and the baseball cap. The biggest waste of money in my aviation experience. I wish I stayed with King Schools but my CFI sold my this load. Save your money and but just the exam study guide.

Doug

No endorsement given, but the easiest (not necessarily the best) to pass the FAA computer based written is Sheppard Air. its online.

King Schools is probably the best in terms of teaching you the material, but Sheppard Air is by far the best at getting you to pass the test quickly. I used King for the Commercial and Sheppard for my CFI exams.

I used King Schools for my IR Part 141 and thought it was useful, but don't think that level of ground instruction is really needed for the commercial. I could be wrong, but thinking something more tailored towards the comm written with a possible sign off.

Back