Commercial Checkride

ErnDollas

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
ErnDollas
Passed my commercial ASEL checkride today. Feels good to have that done. Now for the multi add on. I don't post much on here but I do read a lot. To say this forum didn't help would be a lie. POA has helped me obtain the knowledge needed, thanks to all.

Passed my commercial ASEL checkride today. Feels good to have that done. Now for the multi add on. I don't post much on here but I do read a lot. To say this forum didn't help would be a lie. POA has helped me obtain the knowledge needed, thanks to all.

Nice work! Congratulations to you. I will start my Commercial training next spring.

Congrats on your accomplishment

Congrats!
Mine is right around the corner
Need a clear night to fly off the remaining night solo hours
Oh.. And replace the crapped out alternator before that.

Cool, now you're ready to rake in the dough for flying.... it is a fun rating too.

Congrats! What does the multi add-on entail?

Like they said above. It is train to proficiency for the emergencies, manuevers and aerodynamics of flying a multi. The PTS for commercial has a handy little table in it that lets you know what are the required items the examiner must check since I have the commercial ASEL.

go make some mula now.

I wish. Insurance companies have made sure that won't happen with only 250 hours, at least I don't have the connection necessary to make it happen. That's where the CFI comes in. I can spread the joy of flight. The best chief flight instructor I ever had the privilege of flying with told me, "If the student isn't having fun than learning probably isn't taking place either." I look forward to the challenge.

Thanks all for the congrats and good luck to those that are heading into it. I believe it was my easiest rating thus far. Private I was too nervous to relax, instrument was difficult (failed the first time, passed the second), this time I was nervous but was able to relax a little bit. The manuevers were fun anyways.

Back