Comcast accepts the Christmas season

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Some of you may remember last year, my fights with management over whether or not I could tell customers "Merry Christmas." I was threatened to be written up if I continued. I continued, they balked all was good.

Well today, we all got "Merry Christmas" cards from our bosses. Not Happy Holidays, but Merry Christmas. The words "Merry Christmas" have been approved as a closer to the calls, but like always, since we work without a script, we can say whatever we want to close the calls.

Comcast is following the same trend as the rest of the nation finally. I can end a call with "Happy Hanukka" "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holidays" or best yet: "Good bye." Chalk up another victory against politically correct. YAY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS Nick and the rest of the PoA members,and for those that think this is wrong, HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
David J Gaiski

MERRY CHRISTMAS Nick and the rest of the PoA members,and for those that think this is wrong, HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
David J Gaiski

Have a wonderous holiday season, and may His noodly appendage touch and bless your life every day.

:D

Some of you may remember last year, my fights with management over whether or not I could tell customers "Merry Christmas." I was threatened to be written up if I continued. I continued, they balked all was good.

Well today, we all got "Merry Christmas" cards from our bosses. Not Happy Holidays, but Merry Christmas. The words "Merry Christmas" have been approved as a closer to the calls

Don't give 'em too much credit. They probably just found the study that says that people really DON'T like "Happy Holidays" at all. So, to everyone here, Merry Christmas, or Happy Hannukah, or anything else you may celebrate. If you consider that offensive, well, Happy Whatever. :p

Now if we can just get rid of that god-awful "Can I help whoever's next?" accompanied by the stare off into space. Hello, I'm right here, I'm a person, and you can feel free to look at me. Sheesh.

Don't you know.... everytime you say "Happy Holidays," an elf dies??? :(

Ditto! LOL! (Where is the FSM smilie when you need one?)

You just gotta know where to look
flyingspaghetti.gif
flyingspaghetti.gif
flyingspaghetti.gif

He is watching you all the time.

My boss took down our Christmas lights at work on Thursday at 3 pm. He said that the union is to blame. Some of the other bosses were not allowing lights in their departments.
So...to be fair...Scrooge City.:mad:
ApacheBob

My boss took down our Christmas lights at work on Thursday at 3 pm. He said that the union is to blame. Some of the other bosses were not allowing lights in their departments.
So...to be fair...Scrooge City.:mad:
ApacheBob

It is for safety Bob. You guys are already staring at little lights. The last thing we need is for you to see a reflection and give a vector to the little blue light that puts into conflict with a 747heavy :D:D

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND MERRY NEW YEAR!

Fair winds and following seas.

Shiny side up.

CAVU

Whatever.

Back