Columbus Ohio - Hangars Available

wsuffa

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bill S.
Before I start making phone calls, anyone know if there are T-Hangars available at one of the Columbus, OH (Bolton, CMH, OSU) airports???

Lemme know the situation if you would, Bill. I have a daughter who I think is going to be living there beginning this summer....

bbchien said:
Lemme know the situation if you would, Bill. I have a daughter who I think is going to be living there beginning this summer....

I will when I find out.....

Is she going to Ohio State?

Ballet Met. Try as I might, this 16 year old valedictorian will NOT go to college. She wants to remain on the payroll for a long long time. Sigh :)

bbchien said:
And you're going to make her live in a HANGAR?

Bruce, this is a cruel side of you I didn't think existed. :p

Actually, I am glad to see you letting her follow her dream for a bit. When Cathy was in HS, she wanted to pursue drama but her parents coerced her into a business major at UF. She has always carried a bit of resentment around because of that. And I took a year off college because I wanted to be a rock star.

I think your daughter will take a shot and quickly realize she's either got it or she doesn't. And if she's got it, problem solved. And if she doesn't, problem solved.

Ken Ibold said:
I think your daughter will take a shot and quickly realize she's either got it or she doesn't. And if she's got it, problem solved. And if she doesn't, problem solved.

Bruce, I gotta agree with Ken. I have some friends in Cincy... their daughter wanted to go into acting. She ended up doing that through the local Jr. College, but she's really GOOD. Even though she didn't go for four-year, she'll do great.

BTW, does this mean we all get tickets for the Olympics to see her perform? :cool:

I'll start checking on T-Hangars soon, I'm looking at a possible job prospect up there.

Bruce,

I've got a 16 year old son who doesn't want to go to college at all. He wants to drive F1. Lots of openings for F1 drivers out there. Oh well, the spirit of youth is much too beautiful to crush.

Chip

gibbons said:
Bruce,

I've got a 16 year old son who doesn't want to go to college at all. He wants to drive F1. Lots of openings for F1 drivers out there. Oh well, the spirit of youth is much too beautiful to crush.

Chip

And we're much better with our airplanes???? ;)

Pot. Kettle. Black. :D

Back