Topic: Columbus AFB Operations, Mid-air Collision Avoidance, FAA WINGS Program
On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 08:30 Central Daylight Time
104 Timeline Road
Suite 37
Columbus, MS 39710
Select Number:
SW3171031

Description:
Columbus AFB Civilian Fly-In or Drive-In will have FAASTeam presentations as well as mid-air collision avoidance procedures affecting our local area. There will also be tours of the radar facility, static display aircraft and simulator sorties.

To view further details and registration information for this seminar, click here.

The sponsor for this seminar is: FAASTeam

The FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam) is committed to providing equal access to this meeting/event for all participants. If you need alternative formats or services because of a disability, please communicate your request as soon as possible with the person in the 'Contact Information' area of the meeting/event notice. Note that two weeks is usually required to arrange services.

The following credit(s) are available for the WINGS/AMT Programs:

They are doing sim tours obviously...I was asked if I could work the sims that day. I said Nope..Im flying my plane in that day and will tour the sims. hahaha Ill play dumb to like I know nothing about the sims then start rebooting things and what not..you know be the that clown that cant leave things alone...hehe should be fun. Break stuff so I have to fix it Monday.

@mscard88 you going?

Man I should, haven't been there since I was stationed there in tower & RAPCON, my first approach rating. Doubtful but ya never know. Old Hickory steak joint still there?

Yep old Hickory is still there across from the mall. You don't need a fly in to check out the base. Just let me know and we can meet up and Ill take you on anytime to see the sims.

Back