Columbia 400SLX G1000 , TKS, 430TTAF, NDH- $375,000.00 OBO

George Dipp

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
George Dipp
I am getting into a Turboprop and currently selling my Columbia 400. Previously appraised less than a year ago at $392,000.00 dollars this is a meticulously maintained example of a Columbia 400 with all the bells and whistles including TKS Anti Ice, G1000 Avionics, TCAS and Airconditioning. Always Hangared, No Damage History. She has been kept to the utmost standard with frequent oil changes and it recently underwent a full Annual in September 2012 which included $16k worth of updates and maintenance. Has been on the Avguard Tip to Tail Warranty program for the last year.

2006 Columbia 400 SLX - Garmin 1000

No Damage History
All Logbooks
No Damage History
G1000 Avionics
TKS Anti Ice System
Precise Flight Oxygen System
Factory Air Conditioning

Airframe:

Garmin G1000 Fully Integrated Glass Panel Flight Deck:
Garmin GIA 63 Nav/Com/GPS w/ Glideslope
Garmin Audio and Marker Beacons
Dual Garmin IFR Approved GPS Internal to GIA 63 NAV System
Garmin 10.4" High Resolution Primary Flight Display
Garmin 10.4" High Resolution Multi-Function Display
Garmin GRS-77 Altitude Heading and Reference System
E-PROX TAWS-B: Garmin Graphic & Audible Terrain Awareness
Graphic Engine Monitor and Fuel Totalizer MFD & PFD (Reversionary Mode)
Garmin Satellite Weather Information
Satellite Entertainment System - 300 Channels
TCAS - Active Traffic Advisory System
Electronic Approach Plates (When Certified)
Garmin GTX-330 Mode S Transponder Integrated Into MFD
HSI Displayed on G1000 PFD
Garmin GFC S 700 Autopilot w/ FD & HSI
Pilot Side Stick-Mounted Control Wheel Steering
Garmin Altitude, Vertical Speed, Airspeed (FLC) Selector

Exterior: White over Flame Orange with Royal Gold Accent Stripe and Black Pinstripe. Always hangared and meticulously kept.Cosmetically VERY Clean.
Rated 9/10

Interior:
Two-Tone Buck-Skin Tan Leather Interior. Always Kept Clean and Meticulous
Rated 9/10

Annual Completed September 2012 with all items found corrected and all elective and preventative maintenance items done at our election. Over 20k of Work has been completed on the aircraft in the last month to bring it to an almost like new specification again.
All Logbooks Up to Date and Correct. Meticulous Inspection and Oil Change Intervals.

Send me a message if interested or geel free to call me during business hours at 915-858-3100. Shes available for inspection anytime and is Hangared at 5T6 in Santa Teresa NM.

There is a poster with the handle 'milestogo' on the red board looking for something to go from Fort Lauderdale to NYC. He is looking at Columbias and Acclaims at this point and his budget and needs seem to match what you are offering.

He means me :) It's a little higher time than we were looking for but sounds like a great machine! I like Orange. Do you have a picture to PM me?

He means me :) It's a little higher time than we were looking for but sounds like a great machine! I like Orange. Do you have a picture to PM me?

430 is high?! :eek:

Sent via teletype

Back