Colorado PoA Saturday?

Mtns2Skies

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Mtns2Skies
I know I've been negligent with the CO PoA group. Short notice I know, but I'll be down in KAPA for a 99's event with the gf. It supposedly wraps up around 4-5pm if anyone were interested in meeting up just after that.

I'll be out of state for ~8months leaving the week after this so I figured I should meet those of you I haven't yet :)

EDIT: Saturday May 14th that is.

I have to work until 1600 this Sat and Sun. Keep this thread updated, though. Might be able to swing over to the patch after work...

I know I've been negligent with the CO PoA group. Short notice I know, but I'll be down in KAPA for a 99's event with the gf. It supposedly wraps up around 4-5pm if anyone were interested in meeting up just after that.

I'll be out of state for ~8months leaving the week after this so I figured I should meet those of you I haven't yet :)

EDIT: Saturday May 14th that is.
where ya going? and are you being well,paid for it?

Right now I'm scheduled to work.

However sometimes things change so I'll watch this thread.

Unfortunately I will be out of state starting Friday... because I'm moving to Texas.

No kidding? That really happens? I thought people moved from Texas to Colorado, one way only. I never heard of anyone moving FROM Colorado to Texas! ;) You're always welcome to come back, but only if you bring 10 Texans with you when you move, and bring none back.

Assuming the snow stops long enough up there to not have the chain laws in effect at the tunnel, I'll be dragging the fifth wheel up to Keystone for a convention, so I'm out.

more details, please.
Thread's up!

No kidding? That really happens? I thought people moved from Texas to Colorado, one way only. I never heard of anyone moving FROM Colorado to Texas! ;) You're always welcome to come back, but only if you bring 10 Texans with you when you move, and bring none back.
I don't know any Texans here but I doubt they'd want to come with me and a full car anyway! Jokes on you guys, I'm originally a Californian!

Now there's a trick- a Californian leaves Colorado to move to Texas. I'm gonna call the newspapers!

Back