Colorado: Anyone ever heard of 'em?

Never heard of 'em. Looks cool though.

If they are reputable people then it would be a whole cheaper to to Colorado to learn than Alaska. Although I go to Colorado quite a bit Alaska is one I haven't made so I would still lean toward that. Of course, if the wife disagreed with my thought process I would be going to Colorado.

unless I'm reading it wrong, it appears like all the training is "in your plane" ...?

I didn't get that far on their webpage. If that is true then I retract my last statement as it pertains to me.

unless I'm reading it wrong, it appears like all the training is "in your plane" ...?

I saw:

Any client wishing to do this course in their own plane must have a plane capable of handling the stresses of the off airport environment. We also do demonstration flights in our highly modified M7-235 on the massive 35” Alaskan Bushwheels, and our CubCrafters Carbon Cub.

Their wording, by using "demonstration flights", is kind of shaky as to what they actually mean, but apparently at least some amount of instruction in their planes is available.

Back