College Playoff Today!

That's a pretty big embarrassment for Michigan State. I didn't expect a shut out like that. I'm surprised Michigan State wasn't even able to get a field goal. The National Championship is going to be interesting and after seeing the way Alabama played, I think they'll win.

Feel bad for the Spartans....but you can't argue with the final result. Alabama owned hem from start to finish.

Should be a good championship game.

Not only University of Alabama in FBS, but also my alma mater Jacksonville State in FCS. Last time we brought two titles home to Alabama in the same year was these two schools in 1992. Go Gamecocks and Roll Tide!

Yeah I think both Jax and Bama going to bring home the hardware! RTR!

Wish we were in it. I went to the Sugar Bowl, but it wasn't much of a game

It's pretty equal at the half, not referring to the score. Clemson QB a handful as was expected. Bama QB needs to settle down and get rid of the ball quicker or take off and run. We'll see what the half adjustments do. Good game so far.

This is what a championship game should be. An all out slug fest between two great teams. It has been great so far.

What a game! Clemson fought to the end. Bama fought back in the second half, especially the 4th quarter. Tough loss for Clemson. Watson a hell of a player. Both teams gave their all. Roll Tide! Whew!

'Bama won, but Clemson did not lose. They fought to the end.

Great ball!

Great game. Glad Alabama got the win but both teams played very well. Clemson showed why they deserved to be there and Alabama showed why they deserved to win it. What a great way for Derrick Henry to end his college career: a Heisman, 3 TD's in the National Championship and a National Championship title. I was also glad to see the way Jake Coker has evolved over the season.

Awesome game but I didn't get any sleep last night. I was so pumped on adrenalin that I didn't get to bed till 3 AM. I was on edge till the very end. Roll Tide.

One of the best National Champ games (or any college football game for that matter) that I've seen in several years. An all-out knock-down slugfest all the way to the end.

You know what else was impressive for a game with that many high-caliber players playing? 6 penalties for the whole game. And out of those penalties, not a single unsportsmanlike or late hit or roughing the passer or any of the 'stupid player' penalties. To me, that shows two very well coached teams - beyond the X's and O's.

I'm glad Bama pulled it out in the end, but man Clemson is tough! Clemson has a really good shot at being back in that game next year, too.

I was impressed with the physicality of Clemson. They matched Bama. Even at the end they were playing well and never fell apart. Considering where some of the players were ranked in high school, they did incredibly well. What that tells me is that the Clemson coaching staff is excellent.

I agree about the penalties. Both teams played a very sportsman like game. It was interesting to see Henry and Watson talking after the game. What a huge contrast to the Steelers - Bengals game. AJ plays a nice game for a young QB and lost because his teammates are a bunch of punks.

Not only University of Alabama in FBS, but also my alma mater Jacksonville State in FCS. Last time we brought two titles home to Alabama in the same year was these two schools in 1992. Go Gamecocks and Roll Tide!

I hope you weren't too bummed by the Gamecocks loss. My Bison are pretty tough to beat in their home away from home in Frisco.

The FBS game was a good one....could have gone either way, which is how it should be.

I hope you weren't too bummed by the Gamecocks loss. My Bison are pretty tough to beat in their home away from home in Frisco.

The FBS game was a good one....could have gone either way, which is how it should be.

Watched some of the Jax-NDSt game. Yes the Bisons were very good. Congrats!

No, still very pleased with the season. And with you guys graduating a lot of your stars, and we're keeping most of ours, I like our chances to have a better showing in Frisco next season! :)

But yes, your Bison are an excellent football team. Well deserved fifth championship!

Ala-Clem was an outstanding college football game. Heavyweight prize fight for four quarters. Both teams deserved to win and showed all doubters that they were unquestionably the two best teams in FBS this year.

No, still very pleased with the season. And with you guys graduating a lot of your stars, and we're keeping most of ours, I like our chances to have a better showing in Frisco next season! :)

But yes, your Bison are an excellent football team. Well deserved fifth championship!

Ala-Clem was an outstanding college football game. Heavyweight prize fight for four quarters. Both teams deserved to win and showed all doubters that they were unquestionably the two best teams in FBS this year.

Yeah, there was a lot of concern after our first championship in this series when we graduated 26 seniors. But our recruiters are doing a pretty good job, as witnessed by a true freshman quarterback carrying us through half this season undefeated after our senior starter was injured. The Bison have always worked for depth, and it has served them well.

I'm betting sophomore Easton Stick will be starting at quarterback for us next year! :wink2:

Then there was big concern after #3 when we lost our head coach and half the staff. But we've somehow managed to win two more. Go figure!

We know this streak cannot continue forever, but this year they showed us some true grit by struggling early on, then steamrolling their way through the playoffs at the end. So, #6 is certainly not out of the question. But who knows.

Back