College Football 2014

Geico266

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Geico
Okay, Nebraska is Back!

Watch the highlight reels tonight boys and girls. Nebraska's Westerholt makes a ridiculous catch behind his back! At belt level!

Oh baby! This is gonna be a great college football season!

Go Big Red

You still got Bo "**** you" Pelini, I wouldn't be too optimistic.

Interestingly, Pelini's opposite today, the coach of Florida Atlantic, would have been his brother http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Pelini. Except that the Florida Pelini lost his job last October when he was caught attending a drug party.

The Pelini household is, no doubt, a bit different from the Kirk Ferentz household in Iowa.

Interestingly, Pelini's opposite today, the coach of Florida Atlantic, would have been his brother http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Pelini. Except that the Florida Pelini lost his job last October when he was caught attending a drug party.

The Pelini household is, no doubt, a bit different from the Kirk Ferentz household in Iowa.

Yea, they win more. ;)

Old news BTW. This is 2014! :rolleyes:

Clones or the Stink eyes. How do you decide? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
GO DAWGS!!! Gurley is a beast! He needs to stay healthy! :D

GO DAWGS!!! Gurley is a beast! He needs to stay healthy! :D

Yea, we beat those Dawgs in the Gator Bowl last year. :D

Running backs don't seem to get the votes now as QB's do. Watch Nebraska's QB Armstrong be a contender down the road. They put up 780 yards of offense today.

I'm pumped! :happydance:

Would love to play the Dawgs again. Classy fans!

FSU has their hands full with OSU tonight! :D

I'm a Dawg fan, but I love good games!
And y'all played a high school team! :D

Yea, we beat those Dawgs in the Gator Bowl last year. :D

Running backs don't seem to get the votes now as QB's do. Watch Nebraska's QB Armstrong be a contender down the road. They put up 780 yards of offense today.

I'm pumped! :happydance:

Would love to play the Dawgs again. Classy fans!

One thing I'll say for Nebraska, ever since Tom Osborn days they schedule everything from an all girls catholic junior high, to the Nebraska state school for the blind, to ramp up their stats in the early part of every season..

Was over at my kid's for the weekend and they're Penn Staters. Gosh that was a sloppy game on both teams and the officiating (not to mention the moronic announcers). High point was the demonstration of Irish sports (Hurling and Road Bowling) at halftime.

Nebraska has got to be the most overrated team in the history of college football -- always ranked highly, always invited to a bowl game, which half the time they lose, spoken of in reverence by announcers and analysts -- until you look at their schedule and realize they always play podunk teams and maybe one good team, which half the time they lose that one too.

One thing I'll say for Nebraska, ever since Tom Osborn days they schedule everything from an all girls catholic junior high, to the Nebraska state school for the blind, to ramp up their stats in the early part of every season..

I liked Tom Osborn (still do), but his greatest skill was putting that schedule together and convincing everybody that Nebraska was something special.

Y'mean, like, last night?

'Course being a Gator, it's gonna be a long season...

FSU has their hands full with OSU tonight! :D

Yes sir, Okie State alumni here who bleeds black and orange. Lost at least 28 seniors last year, and played over 10 freshmen last night. I would say the kids did well, I was very proud of their performance.

GO POKES!!

Heck
I'm tired of football.
I donate to the Alumni Association and the NU Foundation, and that's as good as it gets

You mean when we played Georgia in the Gator Bowl last year and beat them like a drum? Just asking. :dunno:

Actually, I was referring to last nights opponent! :D Last year is behind us all, time for the 2014 football season! UGA has South Carolina in 2 weeks another tough game early! If Georgia can stay healthy and keep our players out of jail, we should have a good year! :D

Okay, Nebraska is Back!

Watch the highlight reels tonight boys and girls. Nebraska's Westerholt makes a ridiculous catch behind his back! At belt level!

Oh baby! This is gonna be a great college football season!

Go Big Red

24-20 in the 4th against perinneal powerhouse "McNeese State" :hairraise:
Oh, wait, they're not even an FBS team.

Oh yeah, ya'll are back baby. :rofl:

War Eagle!
9a5df78c7fc1164091ab02e20c3ad145.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over rated Ohio State looked bad losing to VA Tech at home! :D Urban Meyer is expected to have chest pains, retire and find another job after the next loss of the season! :rolleyes:

Over rated Ohio State looked bad losing to VA Tech at home! :D Urban Meyer is expected to have chest pains, retire and find another job after the next loss of the season! :rolleyes:

I hear Alex Smith is busy, but maybe Tebow can suit back up for him?

Yup, Tebow finishing his final year of eligibility gave him chest pains, I'm surprised Braxton Miller's ailments haven't given him chest pains this year.

I need to know what "it" is.

2-0 and making a run for the polls...considering our sanctions we have a pretty remarkable team this year, lacking on depth but if we can stay healthy we should have a good year:D

If Georgia can keep our players out of jail,

My wife's a big UGA fan - I've been known to point out that Ole Miss differs from UGA in recruiting efforts. Ole Miss doesn't recruit from the county jail.

That, as you might understand, doesn't go over very well.

:D

He'll probably go back to Florida and own UGA for another decade. ;-)

Great game!!

Go Hokies!!!

I need to know what "it" is.

I don't think Penn State should even have a football program any more.

But the shock of the massive child-rape coverup by the sports machine there has somehow faded, and the modest little penalties have already been lifted.

It's a shame.

I don't think Penn State should even have a football program any more.

But the shock of the massive child-rape coverup by the sports machine there has somehow faded, and the modest little penalties have already been lifted.

It's a shame.

I totally agree. :yes:

No posts in this thread in over a month. Your team must not be named "Mississippi State" WOoo Hooo Numero Uno. I think that's a first.

711473849.jpg

Mississippi State is playing well. But how do their fans tolerate that incessant bell ringing in the stands? It sounds as bad as vuvuzelas.

Nebraska was looking good, then someone lit a fire under Wisconsin. Second half coming up.

Go Big Red! :wonderwoman:

Back