CO POA - next lunch run

Clark1961

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Display name:
It's spring in the Rockies so time to fly. Who is up for a breakfast or lunch jaunt this weekend?

I must say I know of this cool little cafe that is surrounded by wings, props and turbines, and pretty much sits under the wing of a famous seaplane, one that only flew one time, and shocked everyone when it lifted off...

I can usually grab the company pass on a weekend and get people into the museum for free... just sayin' :)

That might just be a $1,000 burger...not sure I'm up for that...but thanks :)

Weather this weekend (Apr 4-5) looks excellent for flying. Where shall we go?

Matters not to me. Mountains or flat?

Weather was indeed wonderful. Did a little jaunt from KAPA to north of Boulder and back on Saturday afternoon. A few bumps here and there, but a nice flight overall. A little wind shear on short final to spice things up. ;)

Weather was indeed wonderful. Did a little jaunt from KAPA to north of Boulder and back on Saturday afternoon. A few bumps here and there, but a nice flight overall. A little wind shear on short final to spice things up. ;)

First post....

Welcome to POA....

:cheers::cheers:

Springtime in the Rockies so it was a little breezy up in your favorite neck of the woods. The signs on I-80 were warning of gusts to 35+. The Forester needed some crab.

Springtime in the Rockies so it was a little breezy up in your favorite neck of the woods. The signs on I-80 were warning of gusts to 35+. The Forester needed some crab.

Blowin here pretty strong too....

Our favorite mod gets a new nickname... "Right Rudder Mari"..:D:D:)

Blowin here pretty strong too....

Our favorite mod gets a new nickname... "Right Rudder Mari"..:D:D:)
Is that in order to counteract my left turning tendencies? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well obviously I hit this party late. We didn't go up this weekend. Errands Saturday and family over for Easter today.

Dog did "tree" a cat, though. Without a tree. That cat wasn't budging (even with prompting by a shop broom toward the safe side of the fence away from the dog).

c4514d2d0feaaa14c2a1a7e30f677110.jpg

I never noticed that they warned for anything less than 50, maybe it was a slow day... :D

Ha.....

I am not sure the roadside signs in Wyoming can display numbers under 50...:D

Maybe Mari was just checking to see if folks were paying 'tention...

Maybe Mari was just checking to see if folks were paying 'tention...
Haha. A few weeks ago it wasn't as windy so the signs were displaying warnings about "buzzed driving". :D

Back