CO Pilots - Red Tails

COFlyBoy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
COFlyBoy
Hey fellow Colorado aviators,

The Colorado Pilots Association has joined up with On Laughter Silvered Wings to have a special screening of Red Tails with four Tuskegee Airmen!

We're going to go!

You've gotta sign up by 1/14 though, so don't delay.

Here's the scoop:
Tuskegee%20Flyer%20WEB%208.5x11%2001-04-2012.jpg

And the link:
https://www.blacktie-colorado.com/online_sales/rsvp_ticket_purchase.cfm?rsvpid=6103

Hmm, I'd like to go but it's not really a hard day off for me. Maybe I will sign up and if I work it will just be a $10 donation...

I think this is already in another thread. Will be there.

Have two extra tickets. Someone wants one, let me know. First come first served. ;)

Hey fellow Colorado aviators,

The Colorado Pilots Association has joined up with On Laughter Silvered Wings to have a special screening of Red Tails with four Tuskegee Airmen!

We're going to go!

You've gotta sign up by 1/14 though, so don't delay.

Here's the scoop:
Tuskegee%20Flyer%20WEB%208.5x11%2001-04-2012.jpg

And the link:
https://www.blacktie-colorado.com/online_sales/rsvp_ticket_purchase.cfm?rsvpid=6103

No, we didn't really team up with OLSW - they were there first. Our plan was downtown for a late morning show then lunch. But everyone started jumping on the bandwagon, so it got changed.

And EAA 301 also jumped on the bandwagon.

It's a fundraiser for OLSW, you can find out more at www.olsw.org and they finally got a decent website.

$100 for VIP
$20 for lunch & movie
$10 for movie

No, we didn't really team up with OLSW - they were there first. Our plan was downtown for a late morning show then lunch. But everyone started jumping on the bandwagon, so it got changed.

And EAA 301 also jumped on the bandwagon.

It's a fundraiser for OLSW, you can find out more at www.olsw.org and they finally got a decent website.

$100 for VIP
$20 for lunch & movie
$10 for movie

It doesn't sound as nice to say we're mooching off of OLSW though!

It doesn't sound as nice to say we're mooching off of OLSW though!

Actually, CPA isn't mooching off OLSW. When CPA announced back in late November, there was nothing from OLSW or any other group. It's a fund raiser for OLSW, CPA gets nothing. CPA wasn't getting anything for the original date either, just a chance to have lunch with other airplane geeks.

Back