CO Pilots - Jan 26 Money Run... Er, Presidential TFR

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
Hmmm... I wonder if one $10K dinner plate would cover my Aviation User Fees for life.

Probably not. Was worth a thought. Anyway...

Just a friendly announcement to stay out of the King's way as the entourage passes through...

-----
FAA Safety Team | Safer Skies Through Education
VIP Movement Notification - Denver, CO
Notice Number: NOTC3477

January 26, 2012
Denver, Colorado
8/30 NMR - 18,000 FT MSL

Specific instructions and restrictions are available at http://tfr.faa.gov once the NOTAM has been issued.

*Depicted TFR data may not be a complete listing. Pilots should not use the information on this website for flight planning purposes. For the latest information, call your local Flight Service Station at 1-800-WX-BRIEF.

And if you call 1-800-WX-BRIEF, they will have no clue about the TFR other than what the read off the same web page.

POTUS is here tomorrow night, Weds, with a 35nm outer ring. One of his stops is well off center, so they just enlarge the whole ring, 35nm to 18,000ft.

Cedar Rapids today, Detroit tomorrow, Indianapolis on Sunday. I suppose I am grateful he isn't doing it by bus, at least.

Hmmm... I wonder if one $10K dinner plate would cover my Aviation User Fees for life.

Probably not. Was worth a thought. Anyway...

Just a friendly announcement to stay out of the King's way as the entourage passes through...

-----
FAA Safety Team | Safer Skies Through Education
VIP Movement Notification - Denver, CO
Notice Number: NOTC3477

January 26, 2012
Denver, Colorado
8/30 NMR - 18,000 FT MSL

Specific instructions and restrictions are available at http://tfr.faa.gov once the NOTAM has been issued.

*Depicted TFR data may not be a complete listing. Pilots should not use the information on this website for flight planning purposes. For the latest information, call your local Flight Service Station at 1-800-WX-BRIEF.

Old news. Ch 9 (NBC affiliate) reported this last week so I posted it to the Colorado Pilots Facebook at that time. What was funny was that the local Dem committee HQ didn't know about at the time.

Back