Co-ownership

Prolly for the same reason I can’t understand why a person can’t google it them damn self
I did. And while I'm no stranger to google nor searches on it, I didn't come up with anything. Guess I don't have google-fu but I probably shouldn't be surprised because I have no idea what the fu stands for in google-fu.

Unless we're thinking the OP is a minimalist artist that likes to paint green over photographs. In which case I'm still not understanding why links can't be posted. Shrug.

Last edited:
Silly me. I didn't notice that the OP used his actual name. That does make it an easy search.

It wasn't hard to find the partner's info either. I had visualized this as being the airplane was in a hangar at the partner's home, but that's clearly not the case as he lives in a crowded neighborhood inside the beltway.

Maybe the OP should just "steal" the airplane, fly it to Mexico and let it get stolen for real. Collect insurance, move on. (Just kidding, that does break several laws but boy I'd rather do that than any of the other unpleasantness that is likely to result...)

I did. And while I'm no stranger to google nor searches on it, I didn't come up with anything. Guess I don't have google-fu but I probably shouldn't be surprised because I have no idea what the fu stands for in google-fu.

Unless we're thinking the OP is a minimalist artist that likes to paint green over photographs. In which case I'm still not understanding why links can't be posted. Shrug.
Ok. Quick first lesson in google searches:
The more info you put in your search (to a point), the better. Google will just ignore the info it can’t find, and use the info it can find. Put in quotes the info it MUST find...
Then, after your first search, take the new info you’ve discovered, and add it to your search terms. Using this method, you’ll sometimes be shocked at how much info it spits out.
So, for example, for this thread, search the OPs name in quotes, along with a few words (not in quotes) of your choosing that characterize this thread like co-owner or FAA or aircraft or dispute. Look over the search results as even the first page of results will be 90% trash...find the correct info amongst the trash, add it to your search terms, and search again. There’s a practical limit to the terms (sorry I don’t remember the number, but after a few searches you’ll get a feel) so start removing the dud terms with each subsequent addition of terms...

Why, oh why must you low wing guys constantly display your lack of class and sophistication in choice of airplane types?

:cool:
You know what they say about guys who drive a big truck and pull a low wing out of the hangar don’t you? Only the manliest of men drive blue gti’s and fly 172’s...not like I would know anything about that, but that’s what I hear...

But if you own a Tesla.....

tesla-tow.jpg

And apparently, you can fly in a Prius....

just have to put in a lot of flaps ;)

Flying-Prius.jpg

Last edited:
Back