Club, partnership or rental of 6 place plane near KSGF Springfield

sblackb

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Sblackb
Wondering if anyone knows of a 6 place plane for rent or share in southwest missouri. Looking for Cherokee six, lance, or toga, or Beech a36. Due to 3 kids (7,4,2) and the wife, all the available 4 place rentals, clubs, or buy-ins just wont cut it to take the whole family on trips. If you know of options, please let me know. Closest I've found is a t-tail lance in the KC area. Thanks,

Scott

Wondering if anyone knows of a 6 place plane for rent or share in southwest missouri. Looking for Cherokee six, lance, or toga, or Beech a36. Due to 3 kids (7,4,2) and the wife, all the available 4 place rentals, clubs, or buy-ins just wont cut it to take the whole family on trips. If you know of options, please let me know. Closest I've found is a t-tail lance in the KC area. Thanks,

Scott

Was just going to suggest the t-tail Lance in KC...

I can only empathize with you on how damn expensive that 3rd child is when it comes to aviation!!! I bit the bullet and love my Saratoga. Got really lucky to stumble upon a great deal on the perfect plane.

Might have better luck looking for a partner to own?

Arkvet,

I've never heard anything bad about the Saratoga. I should have describe my OP better. I'm looking at all options; rental, club or purchasing a share of a plane. I just don't fly enough hours each year to justify having a plane all to myself, but that could be on the table too at some point. Thanks

Scott

Back