wayne

Pattern Altitude
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
wayne
Crowd: HOW DEAD IS IT?

:)

It is so dead that ATC had me turn to 270* on departure from runway 36R yesterday. Yes, I crossed the path for outbound traffic from 36C and 36L. :eek:

CLT Departure_m.jpg

“how dead is it?” So dead the controller didn’t even notice I departed the wrong runway:goofy:

“how dead is it?” So dead the controller didn’t even notice I departed the wrong runway:goofy:

I got a "line up and wait" from the Tower. I was thinking, "You gotta be kidding. Wait for what?" ;) One plane did land on 36R as I was taxiing out, but I didn't see any others on approach to any of the runways. I bet 36R is their busiest runway right now with Wilson Air next to it. :cool: More private/charter flights coming and going than commercial.

I got a "line up and wait" from the Tower. I was thinking, "You gotta be kidding. Wait for what?" ;) One plane did land on 36R as I was taxiing out, but I didn't see any others on approach to any of the runways. I bet 36R is their busiest runway right now with Wilson Air next to it. :cool: More private/charter flights coming and going than commercial.

They need to practice LUAW every now and then so don’t lose the touch:)

Back