Cloud Ahoy new release and deal

Ravioli

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Unwanted Guest - Perma-ban Pending
Note: I have no financial interest in the product. This is not advertising.

Just found out that Cloud Ahoy is releasing their new version and keeping their old subscription price of $45/yr until mid March, at which time it will go to $66.

I liked it when it was free but haven't ever subscribed.

If you've been considering this app this may be the time.

And offering the first month free. (Or at least 1 month free.) I liked the product and might use it if I were a CFI.

I used it until it started costing. Now I use the recording/play back in WingX.

Seems to me FF and GP could add that function very easily and put CA out of business.

Seems to me FF and GP could add that function very easily and put CA out of business.
WingX has it or at least what they did have before they started charging.

Hi Rob and all. I'm Chuck, the founder of CloudAhoy. It's great to hear from pilots who were early adopters of CloudAhoy. You guys are exactly the pilots we had in mind when we came up with "one month free for everybody" as part of our 5.0 launch. If you have an account, it is now upgraded to the full-featured product - CloudAhoy Standard - through March-14, a re-free-trial :) You are cordially invited to use it, it is much better and more interesting than it was 3+ years ago.

BTW, you can import track logs from ForeFlight to CloudAhoy.

Our free version - CloudAhoy Track - is very similar to the other track log tools like ForeFlight's. CloudAhoy Standard is way more powerful and rich, and I believes adds a lot of value and fun. There is a lot of info on our website and on help.cloudahoy.com. Give it a try - as said, it's free for everybody for the next month.

Hope to see you back :)

I signed up yesterday. Looking forward to trying it on my next lesson Friday.

Soooo, maybe I'll check it out for free, but since my google button is broken, what does this thing do?

Oh man, I thought this was gonna be about Chips Ahoy cookies....:(

It was cool to use - back when I flew CAP, I'd use it to review my search patterns. Dropped it when it went to a fee service; no issues with it, however, and it worked fine; lot's of useful features, probably more now.

Sounds really intriguing. Seriously considering signing-up. Won't be flying for the next couple of weeks, so that's my only hold-back, and $45 a year isn't a huge investment.

Back