Cloth face masks under the electron microscope

Interesting images certainly, though the article is making the assumption in many of its statements that such in-vitro measurements are predictive of clinical performance in slowing the spread of COVID-19.

Cool photos. Hopefully this will not turn into *another* mask debate.

If all people look at are the photos, then maybe not.

But reading the words could lead to people wanting to post rebuttals.

If all people look at are the photos, then maybe not.

But reading the words could lead to people wanting to post rebuttals.

I believe people are actually still permitted to discuss COVID-19 subjects presently under the exception to the rule banning non-aviation topics. But that is the science of things like masks and lockdowns, not the politics.

Agreed the text of the article could drift that direction. But hey, they are cool photos, which is why I think Mike posted them

xdDdePm.png

I believe people are actually still permitted to discuss COVID-19 subjects presently under the exception to the rule banning non-aviation topics....

non-aviation topics are banned?

Just look up the Danish mask effectiveness study from last year. You’ll be amazed at their effectiveness.

Oh, because it's science... that's the ticket. Never any competing opinions there. Nope. Never.

Unless of course a hypothesis is considered an opinion to be formulated, tested, and modified in some methodical way.

Back