Closed on our dream property!

tdager

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
LittleIronPilot
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica]Well the wife and I have been on pins-and-needles for the past few weeks as we worked to close on some property.

As of last Wednesday it is ours.

We bought a little over an acre at the fly-in community by our current home. Here is the website for it: www.mallardflyers.org

We are now spending our time looking at house plans and hangar plans...boy building sure is going to be a lot of fun!
rolleyes.gif
lol.gif

To top it off, Kim is going back to school to get her masters degree this fall!!

Here are a few pics, I have outlined our property in red.
[/FONT]

Attachments

• 04-21-07_1527-lines.JPG
    04-21-07_1527-lines.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 04-21-07_1526-re.JPG
    04-21-07_1526-re.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 60
[drool]
Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not ... :D
[/drool]

-- Pilawt

Can you taxi to your property?

Nice! Party at your place!! :D

[drool]
Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not covet. Thou shalt not ... :D
[/drool]

-- Pilawt
What he said! :D

Congrats Tom!!! I hope someday I reside in a Fly In community. Looks like you are going to have some fun.

Can you taxi to your property?

Yes there is a taxiway easement at the back of all of the properties. Also, some can taxi on the roadways to the the runway...there are signs on the street advising people to "Yield to Taxing Aircraft".

All I can say is WOW!

Back