Want To Buy Closed: Ferry Pilot: KENW -> KJKA

JohnAJohnson

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
JohnAJohnson
Thanks all. Got someone. Closed.

Looking to move a 177RG from Kenosha WI to Gulf Shores AL in mid August (date is very flexible). My insurance requires Private or better, instrument rating, at least 500 total hours, at least 100 in retracts, and at least 10 in Cardinal RGs. If you don't meet these requirements, let's talk anyway. I can always ask my insurance agent to review your numbers. If interested, please PM with rates and availability.
Thanks,
John

Last edited:
Looking to move a 177RG from Kenosha WI to Gulf Shores AL in mid August (date is very flexible). My insurance requires Private or better, instrument rating, at least 500 total hours, at least 100 in retracts, and at least 10 in Cardinal RGs. If you don't meet these requirements, let's talk anyway. I can always ask my insurance agent to review your numbers. If interested, please PM with rates and availability.
Thanks,
John

Just as a side bar..... If you add them on to the binder, I have found the high requirements go away. Funny part is even with 150 or so hours in type, I still don't meet my own open pilot warranty! Once the gig is up, remove them.

Thanks for the tip. I don't think the requirements will be too much of a problem - the insurance agent said he can work with it a bit.

Congrats on the new plane!

Back