For Sale Cleaning Out the Parts Box

Gary

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Gary
I tend to accumulate "stuff"! Hate throwing out something that still works, so maybe these items can be of some use to someone. Price includes shipping in the US via USPS. Shoot me a PM if you want more info or better pictures.

Flightcom II GX intercom and SR-4 Extension. Removed this from the Cherokee a couple of weeks ago during an upgrade. Worked fine but is pretty basic. $10.

Grimes Rotating Beacon. Was original on the Cherokee, replaced it about 15 years ago. Lights light and does turn when hooked to a 12 vdc battery, although the gears grind a bit. Model 7080A-3-12? Includes spare bulb - RA7079B. $50. - SOLD

Cartridge to Spin-on Oil Filter? Really no idea of where this came from or when. No model number or applicability. $10.

FS-4400 Strobe and Adaptor Plate. 12 volt. No idea of how this ended up in the parts box, don't remember buying this or ever installing it. Does appear slightly used. No idea of how old. Does flash correctly when wired to a 12vdc battery. $100. - SOLD

Airpath Compass. Needs more whiskey! The level is just at the top of the window. It is unlit. $10. - SOLD

Seat Belts (brown). Removed from my Cherokee a couple of years ago when I went with a shoulder harness system. Manufactured by Safety, Ltd., 11/13/00. model 1214. $10.

1967 Cherokee Front Fork. Removed this from the Cherokee about 10 years ago. The chrome is badly worn on the front side. Not sure if these can be re-chromed or is worth more as scrap aluminum. Make an offer.

Airpath compas 1.jpeg Flightcom II GX 2.jpeg Fork 1.jpeg Fork 2.jpeg FS-4400 1.jpeg FS-4400 4.jpeg Grimes Beacon 1.jpeg Spin on filter 2.jpeg Seat Belts 2.jpeg Seat Belts 1.jpeg

Last edited:
Back