Clean Out Your Hangar!

alwaysflying

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
alwaysflying
Dear Pilots,

I am new on this site and look forward to chatting with you. I love flying and I am working on getting my PPL. I am also part of a ministry where our mission is to feed, educate, clothe and encourage the orphaned and poor children, in countries throughout the world. So besides my dream of learning to fly, I have put together for 2015 a small avionics (Kyrgyzstan) classroom and provide classes in the hopes that each of our students who desires will have the opportunity to develop a talent in the avionics field. If you have used radios, instruments, manuals, harness, trays, head-sets, are welcome. Your generosity brings hope to the children. Write to me for further information about the project. Thank You!

Holly:wink2:

Welcome to POA.

I stumbled across someone getting rid of tons of airplane / avionics manuals on craigslist a few weeks ago. I will see if I can find the link and forward.

What are you learning to fly in?

Welcome to the board. Good luck in your endeavors.

Welcome.

Perhaps you could put more details out there. Are you looking for old radios? Functioning or non-functioning? Have you approached avionics shops about this?
Perhaps a write-off to a 501-3c non-profit will provide some encouragement.

Is there a demand for avionics techs in Kyrgyzstan?

I was deployed to Kyrgyzstan. Nice Country... I doubt they need avionic techs out there...

Last edited:
Back