Classy Move made by Bengals

There is still hope for the NFL .

That's a great story. Good for the Bengals!

I have a funny Bengals story. A couple years ago I was at our national dealers conference and Joe Theismann was hired as the keynote speaker. He was wearing his Super Bowl ring and gave a great speech. Afterwards he took Q&A for about 30 minutes. It was very cool. The dealer from Cincinnati asked him if he ever thought the Bengals would win the Super Bowl. Theismann marched over to their table, shoved his ring into their faces and said, "That's the closest anyone from Cincinnati will come to a Super Bowl ring!" It was all in good fun and he brought the house down with that one.

Great to see some positive news from the nfl for a change.

That's a great story. Good for the Bengals!

I have a funny Bengals story. A couple years ago I was at our national dealers conference and Joe Theismann was hired as the keynote speaker. He was wearing his Super Bowl ring and gave a great speech. Afterwards he took Q&A for about 30 minutes. It was very cool. The dealer from Cincinnati asked him if he ever thought the Bengals would win the Super Bowl. Theismann marched over to their table, shoved his ring into their faces and said, "That's the closest anyone from Cincinnati will come to a Super Bowl ring!" It was all in good fun and he brought the house down with that one.

Joe is one of a kind. :rofl:

Back