Class 1 Cert

LatexCartmen

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
LatexCartmen
A few days ago, I inquired about my class 1 Medical here. I've since verified on the Med Express Portal, and it seems I'm in the clear. Check the photo below. I'm hesitant to resume flight lessons and invest heavily, only to face potential FAA setbacks. Any assistance is welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_5698.jpeg
    IMG_5698.jpeg
    149.5 KB · Views: 92
A few days ago, I inquired about my class 1 Medical here. I've since verified on the Med Express Portal, and it seems I'm in the clear. Check the photo below. I'm hesitant to resume flight lessons and invest heavily, only to face potential FAA setbacks. Any assistance is welcome.
Contact your AME, he can get you a verification and or copy.

Keep in mind the FAA has 60 or so days to review the AME’s decision and ask for additional information.

What do you mean you're in the clear? Your AME issued your medical certificate, correct? Did you have a reason to believe he did so in error or the FAA would revoke it? The FAA can second guess the AME's decision, but that's rare.

What do you mean you're in the clear? Your AME issued your medical certificate, correct? Did you have a reason to believe he did so in error or the FAA would revoke it? The FAA can second guess the AME's decision, but that's rare.
The AME has issued my medical certificate.

No error on their part, just a few small concerns I had regarding past medications. He wasn’t concerned at all, I wanted to make sure there were not any issues before I resume flight lessons.

It would be a extremely rare for the FAA to reverse an AME's decision to issue a certificate. You could still receive additional information requests from the FAA. Without additional context, it's hard to comment on the likelihood of that happening.

It would be an extremely rare for the FAA to reverse an AME's decision to issue a certificate. You could still receive additional information requests from the FAA. Without additional context, it's hard to comment on the likelihood of that happening.
I was misdiagnosed with ADHD in my youth. It's been over a decade since I stopped taking the prescribed medication. It was noted that I have situational anxiety, like most people.

Around 6-7 months ago, during a challenging period with a new baby and a job loss, my doctor prescribed Zoloft, but I chose not to take it.

Back