Clare Co Michigan, 80D

Mooneymike

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Mike
Anyone ever eat at Yvonne's Aero-port Cafe? I am thinking of trying it out this coming Sat AM.:fcross:

If my BAC has ebbed from the Friday night party, I might consider meeting up there.

Your in Oscoda Michigan? Heck thats right next to the UP and 6Y9 ( at least compared to Blue Bell PA it is) Check out the labor day weekend campin/ flyin at 6y9

I would like to make it up to 6Y9 but that is usually a busy weekend around here. Some times being the on call mechanic has its downside:incazzato:

Hoping to go to MYR for a few days but if not then SAT in Clare is a possibility. Wil advise late Friday or Early on Saturday.

I like Yvonne's. The food is standard diner, reasonable food, reasonable price. I haven't been very often because it used to be very smoky, but now with the new non smoking laws that isn't a problem. The place is small but the airport "ramp" is at the resturaunt so it is handy.

Mike,

What time do you think you will be there? I could stand to shake the dust off my plane.

Barb

Well it looks like I am going to have to work in the morning so I will have to put off trying out Yvonne's. Thanks for all the reports, it sounds like my kinda airport restaurant.:D

Back