Citation Captain Position, Southern Florida

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
My dad is looking for a Part 91 PIC Citation position in southern Florida. He's typed in the C550 series, C560XL, and C680 and recently went to Flight Safety recurrent for the C680 a few weeks ago. He holds a multi-engine ATP, single engine commercial and has over 17,000 hrs. total time.

If anyone hears of any Citation captain positions in southern Florida, please contact me (PM or e-mail).

Thanks,
Jason

My dad is looking for a Part 91 PIC Citation position in southern Florida. He's typed in the C550 series, C560XL, and C680 and recently went to Flight Safety recurrent for the C680 a few weeks ago. He holds a multi-engine ATP, single engine commercial and has over 17,000 hrs. total time.

If anyone hears of any Citation captain positions in southern Florida, please contact me (PM or e-mail).

Thanks,
Jason
If he is into message boards he should try joining www.propilotworld.com which is somewhat like this one but oriented toward professional pilots. Because they charge $10/year and they check up on you thru the FAA database before approving you, it keeps out some of the less desirable elements which are found on certain other professional pilot websites. I've seen a number of pilots get jobs through contacts they made there although I think the general consensus is that the market stinks right now.

Back