Citabria farm video

Diana said:
the other two videos.

1+1+2 = 4
Yep got them all.

BTW: This morning was right-click save to disk. Then view. Why download twice if you don't have to?

Diana said:
I must thank Tom for shooting all these.

Absolutely! Tell him I think he does a great job. :cheerswine:

Now if you could just get him in the plane with that camera...or does he know something that's not being shown in the videos? :D

You could always rig up a mount that'll hold the camera. If you do, just make sure it's really secure and won't become a projectile or interfere with anything important.

Diana said:
Toby we miss you here at the farm. Here's a picture for you.

Really nice picture! That's exactly how the good life should be.

Diana said:
We've got a longer one:

http://www.airnav.com/airport/08MO

Irregardless........I'll fly to LLU and get you. It's only 5 miles away. That's what I did with Bill Suffa. :)

Light I could probably do that. Fall/Winter/Sping, no problem. Hey your on, I like them positve waves Moriarity.

"Woof, woof!" Oddball doing his other dog immitation. :)

Anthony said:
Very nice Diana. What a beautiful, idyllic setting. Much cooler than the "burbs" that Adam lives in. :)

Adam. Maybe we'll get some tailwheel time someday and fly there. :)

Ut oh now you've got me thinking Anthony!:rolleyes:

HPNFlyGirl said:
Diana,
Your grass is very nice looking. How do you keep it looking so nice?
Brook

Brook, thank you. :)

Actually we are in the middle of a terrible drought here. The fescue is fried on the runways and taxiways, the corn and soybeans are toast, and we have been declared as being in some kind of disaster area (whatever that means).

Actually, as far as maintenance goes, we fertilize the runways at least once a year, keep them mowed often (not too short) and fill in the holes made by whatever rascal animal chooses to dig (armadillo sent our way from Texas, skunk, coyote, whatever).

It is a labor of love. :)

Anthony said:
Well the Tiger can get in and out of Gaston's OK, but I don't know about Diana's farm. I have a sneaking suspicion its under 2,000 ft and turf, so I'd have to go for a alternate.
Hey Anthony! We had our first Grumman fly in today. Control Vision's Tiger. Two men. 92 degrees. They made it out OK, too. :)

Back